The Nagoya NA-773 antenna is a 50 ohm, SMA male connector telescopic antenna designed for handheld devices operating in 144MHz and 430MHz ranges, and offers good response and performance for all frequencies below 1GHz.
This antenna is included in several RF Explorer models such as WSUB1G, ISM Combo, 3G Combo and 6G Combo. You can order this as replacement if your original antenna got damaged or lost, or as an extra antenna for multiple purposes such as using it with RF Explorer Signal Generator.
· Telescopic Nagoya NA-773 antenna with SMA male connector
· Same model included in several RF Explorer models
· Impedance: 50 ohm
· Dual band: 144/430MHz – usable at all frequencies below 1GHz
· VSWR at 144/430MHz: <1.5
· Gain at 144/430MHz: 2.1dBi
· Max power: 10W
· Length: 40.3cm (fully extended)
· RoHS compliant
Nagoya NA-773 antenna X 1
For technical support and suggestions, please visit our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade