The Nagoya NA-773 antenna is a 50 ohm, SMA male connector telescopic antenna designed for handheld devices operating in 144MHz and 430MHz ranges, and offers good response and performance for all frequencies below 1GHz.
This antenna is included in several RF Explorer models such as WSUB1G, ISM Combo, 3G Combo and 6G Combo. You can order this as replacement if your original antenna got damaged or lost, or as an extra antenna for multiple purposes such as using it with RF Explorer Signal Generator.
· Telescopic Nagoya NA-773 antenna with SMA male connector
· Same model included in several RF Explorer models
· Impedance: 50 ohm
· Dual band: 144/430MHz – usable at all frequencies below 1GHz
· VSWR at 144/430MHz: <1.5
· Gain at 144/430MHz: 2.1dBi
· Max power: 10W
· Length: 40.3cm (fully extended)
· RoHS compliant
Nagoya NA-773 antenna X 1
For technical support and suggestions, please visit our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.