This item is the latest GPS demo board provided by Sure Electronics which utilizes SKG16B as the receiver of this item. Compared with the old version which employs Ublx TIM-LC module, this version is smaller in size and faster in speed. Moreover, its sensitivity and accuracy are also improved. It supports NMEA 0183 V3.01 standard. Interfaces that can suit the requirements of different applications like USB, RS232 and bluetooth are also integrated to facilitate its use. An external magnetic antenna is provided with this module.
- Low Power consumption
- Powered by USB port, no need to feed with DC power supply
- RF Receiver of Noise Figure is at 2.5 dB
- High Sensitivity -161 dBm( indoor)
- Seamless Outdoor/Indoor Operation
- Support standard NMEA-0183 V 3.01
- Graphic GPS testing software is provided for free
- Software for modifying baud rate is provided for free
- Interfaces: USB Mini-B and USB B interface, RS232 Female Interface, bluetooth
- Mini USB & Bluetooth Interface GPS Demo Board×1
- External magnetic antenna SMA connector for GPS receiver ×1
- Mini USB cable×1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.