Mho has a laid back, passive personality. He likes to do as little work as possible, and prefers to simply let the world happen around him. Mho is kind of a hippy, and is very quiet and gentle. He is best friends with Ruby, the red LED, who shares his idealism, though he's often reluctant to go off with her on her adventures because he thinks they will probably end up in trouble. Mho has sort of a nasally, hippie voice (California accent, but not a surfer). His catch phrase is "no worries, man. it's all easy."
Resistors are passive electrical devices that resist the flow of an electrical current. The voltage across and the current through a resistor are related by Ohm's law. Unlike capacitors and inductors, the resistance of a resistor does not change with its frequency. The amount a resistor constricts the flow of a current is its resistance. 'Thru-hole' resistors are labeled by their resistance using a color band scheme.
Mho the Resistor Circuit Playground Plushie (7:28)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.