This is the big kahuna from Mean Well, a 350W single output switching power supply. This power supply is extremely reliable and beefy, able to output 24VDC at 14.6A. If you’ve been looking for a powerful power supply for your next big project, look no further. We can definitely attest to its durability with its metal casing, built-in constant current-limiting circuit, fixed switching frequency at 90KHz and ability to withstand a 300VAC surge input for up to five seconds.
Inside the metal case that surrounds the power supply you will find a selector switch to change the voltage range between 90VAC to 132VAC and 180VAC to 264VAC, or 254VDC to 370VDC. This specific model is cooled by forced air cooling with a built-in DC fan (with On/Off control) and operates at a temperature of -20°C to +60°C. Mean Well has really outdone themselves with their power supplies, which are high quality and should last for quite some time without any loss in reliability!
- Output Voltage: 24VDC
- Output Current Range: 0–14.6A
- Output Rated Power: 350W
- Input Voltage Range: 90–132VAC / 180–264VAC by switch, 254–370VDC
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
- Built-in cooling Fan On/Off control
- Built-in constant current-limiting circuit
- LED indicator for power on
- Fixed switching frequency at 90KHz
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Datasheet (SE-350-24)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.