Does your prototyping project require soldering? Are you looking for something other than your usual run-o'-the-mill solder wire? Look no further! This high quality, low cost, adorably packaged Lead-Free Prototyping Solder Paste from IC Breakout will provide strong, flux-aided conductive bonds for your board.
Since it’s premixed, all you need to do is cut off the tip to your desired opening (start small), squeeze the paste onto your solder pads, and heat it up using a soldering iron, oven, or any other thermal source to reach the reflow temperature of 227 °C (441 °F). Once liquidus, remove your heat source and let it cool.
The lead free metal content is a mix of tin and copper. The mix is a eutectic solder, meaning that it’s either going to be a solid or liquid during re-flow; not something in between. The custom formula was made by Amtech Inc. specifically to meet the needs of Maker Paste.
- Lead free
- No clean-up
- Clear residue
- Premixed, ready to use
- Sn99.3e (Sn99.3Cu0.7)
- 2 year unrefrigerated shelf life
- ~9 grams
- Liquidus at 227 °C (441 °F)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
- Soldering 101
Imagine being a builder without a hammer, or a car without a brake, this is kind of useful, but nowhere near as useful as it could be. This is like being a maker/DIY’er/enthusiast without being able to solder. Sure you can breadboard your desig...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade