Note: This pump does NOT come with connecting wire, please choose motor cable of corresponding current to work with it.
Micro Peristaltic Pump (DC12.0V) is a new type of micro liquefied pump that has mini size and powerful function. With easy-to-use feature, it can be used in a DIY project or an industrial project. The pump body comes with triple-roller and environmental-friendly silicone hosepipe. Having no valve and sealing, the silicone hosepipe can be easily replaced.
The liquid won't be in direct contact with the pump body, hence more environment-friendly and pollution-free. The Micro Peristaltic Pump can also be used to pump sensitive liquid and organic solvent.
Internal structure as below:
- Support for positive and negative transfer.
- High accurateness in flow control.
- D(1.5-4)mm*0.5m silicone tube is included for using.
- Environmental protection silicone tube for food and medical industry.
- Simple structure and low maintenance.
- Voltage: DC 12.0V
- Flow Velocity: (6~24)ml/min
- Operating Temperature: 0~40℃
- Relative Humidity < 80%
1 x D(1.5-4)mm*0.5m Silicone Tube
1 x Micro Peristaltic Pump
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.