A snap is fun, but a magnetic snap adds a whole new layer of possibilities. This are relatively large 18mm diameter snaps (all three pieces come as shown). They couple together very strongly (must be pried apart), rotate freely on the axis, and are electrically conductive. We’ve seen snaps like these soldered onto PCBs and batteries to form a strong, but quick disconnect mechanism. Overall connection resistance is less than 200 miliOhm. Snaps will couple when closer than 10mm.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.