The m3pi expansion kit gives 3pi robot users a convenient way to upgrade the functionality of their robots by adding more features, enabling the use of more capable high-level controllers like an mbed development board, and making it easy to integrate wireless modules like an XBee or Wixel.
This kit is also available fully-assembled with a 3pi robot. Please see the m3pi robot product page for more information.
The kit includes an expansion PCB with all of the surface-mount parts populated as shown in the following picture:
|Pololu m3pi expansion kit PCB, top view.|
Assembly of the kit requires the included headers and pushbuttons to be soldered to the PCB:
Once assembled and connected to a 3pi robot (not included), you will have your own m3pi robot:
Detailed assembly instructions can be found in the m3pi user’s guide.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.