The Rule Your Room Kit makes even more littleBits inventions possible!
The new Makey-Makey Bit allows you to interface with anything conductive to make a switch or button. In total, you receive 7 bits, all with a wide variety of uses that you can apply to any invention you can think up. The littleBits environment naturally brings STEM learning concepts and ideas to the forefront of your student's minds! There's step-by-step instructions for eight inventions, one challenge included in the guide, with tonnes more available online or via the LittleBits app (free on the app store). We realise it's hard to believe, but you will be so caught up with inventing, you won't even realise that you are building a skill set in STEM fields that will last a lifetime! This kit will minimise dead time offered by TVs and video games with a toolbox that can be used again and again to create new toys, pranks & fun.
Don't let us just tell you all the right stuff, check out the video below! This kit has won 16 different awards worldwide, simply because there is nothing like it out there. Check out everything you can create with the littleBits Rule your Room Guide Book (This book comes in the kit too!)
Here's the Rule Your Room Kit in action.
What are the perks of empowering your students/children with littleBits?
- LittleBits are Reusable: Playtime never ends as your littleBits are reusable! Build an invention, then take it apart to create something new. You'll soon come to realise the fun is in the creation of the project!
- Combine With Your Toys: Give your toys new superpowers by adding littleBits to them. Try LEGO®, stuffed animals, or even board games! It's amazing what a buzzer and servo can make your toys do!
- Build Creative Confidence: Project based learning will keep creativity at a high, all day round.
- Learn In Your Living Room: Take classroom learning right into your living room by unlocking creativity and critical thinking skills at home!
- Ages: 8+
- Size: 6.7cm(H), 15.6cm(W), 20cm(L)
- Weight: 6kg
See Whats Inside
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Our littleBits Rule Your Room Kit Review
"Yes, I would recommend this a friend." That's the verdict of 90% of people who pick up the Rule your Room Kit from littleBits. We love it so much, we're most definitely recommending it to you and your family. But you don't need to take our word f...
- littleBits in Australia!
Fun, educational blocks which educate on the fundamentals of electronics without swamping young minds minutia of electrical theory. That is the very core of what littleBits offers with their sensational range of products. But what is lit...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our littleBits Gizmos and Gadgets Kit (2nd Edition) Review
The new Gizmos and Gadgets revision 2.0 from littleBits is here and we've decided to review the kit for any budding inventors (or inventor's parents) out there. The v1.0 kit was impressive enough, we were interested to see what littleBits could have ...
- What is the better tech, innoBits or littleBits?
We get a lot of interest from parents and educators surrounding littleBits and innobits. Especially the difference between the two products. Both are magnetically connected electronic building blocks. Both products empower people to invent and create...
- The One Wand to rule them all!
Wands are cool, right? That's what Trinity, Adele, and April were thinking of our recent littleBits Workshop, down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. Their inspiration for this project came straight from the films, in particular, the magic wands that Harry and co use throughout the Saga. They went a bit above a typical wand though, using a pressure sensor alongside a fan, buzzer, and bar graph to make their wand light up...
- littleBits Death Eater Skull!
Remote Controls are magical enough to recreate this awesome Death Eater Skull. You can switch it on from across the room and make it glow an evil green! Jake and Nathan built this invention at a littleBits Workshop down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. At first, they tweaked an RGB LED Bit to be the perfect green and after some additions and problem solving they ended up with this remotely controlled Skull lamp. Just a...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.