Warning: This product requires a button battery to operate which is hazardous to young children. Do not use this product for projects that are potentially accessible to young children.
This is a special-purpose charger just for the rechargeable LIR2450 Lithium Ion coin cells. Slide the coin cell in the right way, and plug into any USB port to recharge - so easy! Takes about 3 hours to charge up, when its done, the green DONE LED will light up to let you know.
Rechargeable coin cell is not included, but Adafruit have 'em in the shop here
Charging is performed in three stages: first a preconditioning charge, then a constant-current 45mA fast charge and finally a constant-voltage trickle charge to keep the battery topped-up.
Only for use with rechargeable LIR2450 cells! Do not try to recharge non-rechargeable Lithium coin batteries! Do not charge unattended, do not charge damaged cells.
Lithium Ion Coin Cell Charger (16:34)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.