This product ensures consumer's convience especially when computer is not available. Menu selection and monitoring can be easily achieved by this product even for gaming, that means you can test or debug your project by displaying information on the LCD display. This function makes sure that the project runs well.
LCD Keypad Shield V2.0 is a sepcial version based on LCD Keypad shield V1.0. APC interface and the other GPIO pins have been simplified from the board. It looks more like a small control panel. A simple Arduino library is provided to make screen driving easier. Note: It is only compatible with 5V Arduino boards, such as Arduino UNO, Arduino Leonardo and Arduino Mega.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Drive Pin: D4~D10
- 5 KEYS input
- Module size: 54*84mm
- 1602 blue background liquid crystal (16x2)
- LCD Keypad Shield V2.0 x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.