Do you need an easy to use interface for your LCD screen? The LCD Button Shield V2 attaches to your Arduino to provide a 16x2, black character, green back light LCD with a keypad consisting of 5 keys — select, up, right, down and left. With this shield you will be able to move through menus and make selections straight from one board attached to your Arduino without requiring a massive tower of shields.
The LCD Button Shield V2 works perfectly in 4-bit mode with the “LiquidCrystal” library found in the Arduino IDE, using this library will allow you to control the LCD with only 6 digital I/O lines. Version 2 of this shield provides you with the capability of pushing multiple buttons at once and combining the results. No longer will you be restrained to only 5 inputs, now you have the ability to make use of 32 different button combinations!
Check the LCD Button Shield V2 Wiki link is the Documents section below for example code, schematics, and additional information.
Note: Headers are included with this shield but not soldered on.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.