If you’ve had ideas for a project that depends on the ability to sense different spectrums of visible light and react based on those measurements, the ISL29125 breakout board may be just what you need. The ISL29125 breakout board makes it very easy to sense and record the light intensity of the general red, green, and blue spectrums of visible light while rejecting IR from light sources. You can then use these sensor readings for the purposes of logging and finding patterns, or creatively calculate and make control decisions in your electronic projects.
Each pin from the ISL29125 has been broken out to allow you to interface with it, SDA, SCL, 3.3V, GND, and even an optional INT pin is available for use. The ISL29125 Light Sensor operates at 3.3V but if you plan on using this chip with a 5V microcontroller make sure to use a logic level converter.
Dimensions: 18.4mm x 17.2mm x 2.4mm (0.7" x 0.6" x 0.09")
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Current: 56µA
- Selectable Range
- I2C (SMBus compatible) Output
- ADC Resolution 16 bits
- SCL, SDA, INT, 3.3V, & GND Pins Broken Out
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.