The HH10D relative humidity sensor module is comprised of a capacitive type humidity sensor, a CMOS capacitor to frequency converter and an EEPROM used to hold the calibration factors. Due to the characteristics of capacitor type humidity sensor, the system can respond to humidity change very quickly. Each sensor is calibrated twice at two different accurate humidity chambers and two unique sensor related coefficients are stored onto the EEPROM on the module.
- I2C interface
- 2.7-3.3V Input
- 150uA current consumption
- -10 to 60 degrees C temperature range
- +-3% accuracy
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.