It’s not the heat but the humidity that gets you, at least that’s what they say. Really, both are important, what you need is a sensor that combines humidity and temperature readings. How about this Honeywell HumidIcon Digital Humidity/Temperature Sensor?
The HIH6130 is a digital output-type relative humidity (RH) and temperature sensor combined in the same package. This allows the RH measurement to be temperature compensated and provides a second, standalone temperature sensor output.
This breakout board gives you standard 0.1" spaced headers for each of the pins on this SOIC package, making it a lot easier to prototype your next humidity-sensing application. Communication with the HIH6130 is easily achieved over I2C using libraries like “Wire.h”
- Operating Voltage: 2.3-5.5v
- Compensated humidity range: 10-90% RH
- Compensated temp. range 5-50°C
- True temperature-compensated digital I2C output
- Wide operating temperature range allows for use in many applications
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.