This shield makes it easy to connect up a pair of HUB-ee wheels to an Arduino Uno or Leonardo board. You can power two wheels and get full sensor feedback via their quadrature encoder sensors. Connections between the board and HUB-ee wheels are via a pair of single row 0.1” headers. HUB-ee wheels can be attached by soldering a connector breakout board or mini-splitter to each header, or by directly soldering ribbon cable to the board and crimping a Micro-MaTch connector to the other end.
The board has two pairs of jumper links so you can disconnect the wheel sensors, freeing up four of the Arduino pins for other purposes, and a prototyping area to add your own stuff.
Note: This comes in kit form and must be soldered together by the end user.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.