This is the Hobby Motor and Encoder Kit from DAGU, an inexpensive and reliable set of add-ons for your next robotic project. Inside this kit are three pairs of items: wheels, gearmotors, and wheel encoders (including everything you need to hook them up). The Hobby Motor and Encoder Kit is perfect for providing beginners with a cheap and easy to use setup or if you just need a few extra parts.
The off set gear motors included with this kit require a voltage of 3-6V with a no load current of 200mA and possess a stall current of [email protected] ([email protected]), a gearbox ratio of 48:1, and a wheel speed of 65RPm at 3V unloaded. Each wheel encoder in this kit requires a supply voltage of 3-24V, a supply current of 4mA, consists of two neodymium 8-pole magnets with rubber hubs, and two hall-effect sensors terminated with 150mm cables and 3-pin female servo headers.
- 2x DG02S Mini DC Gear Motor
- 2x Wheel - 65mm
- 1x Wheel Encoder Kit (Set of 2)
- Gear Motor
- Voltage: 3V – 6V
- No Load Current: 200mA
- Stall Current: 3A @ 6V (1.5A @ 3V)
- Gearbox Ratio: 48:1
- Wheel Speed: 65rpm @ 3V unloaded (Recommended)
- Wheel Encoder
- Voltage: 3V – 24V with reverse polarity protection
- Encoder Type: 8-pole neodymium magnet and hall-effect sensor
- Encoder Output: Open drain with short circuit protection
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.