These are a pair of right angle, hobby gearmotors from DAGU. These gearmotors are the same ones utilized in the Magician Chassis and RedBot Kit and offer a cheap and easy to use setup to get your wheels turning. Due to these gear motors being at a right angle, you will also be able to track and control the rotation of your wheels!
Each gearmotor requires a voltage of 3-6V with a no load current of 200mA while possessing a stall current of [email protected] ([email protected]), a gearbox ratio of 48:1, and a wheel speed of 65 rpm at 3V unloaded.
These gearmotors are sold in packs of two.
- Voltage: 3V – 6V
- No Load Current: 200mA
- Stall Current: 3A @ 6V (1.5A @ 3V)
- Gearbox Ratio: 48:1
- Wheel Speed: 65rpm @ 3V unloaded (Recommended)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.