Get that heat sink stuck on good and strong with 3M's thermal tape. Specifically designed for attaching heat sinks to ICs. Works better and is less messy than thermal glues or pastes because the thickness is even across the area. A perfect match for Adafruit's range of small heat sinks, either in aluminum or copper.
Comes in a square of 80mm x 80mm (3" square) - but can be cut into any shape or size.
For more information about 3M's 8810 thermal tape check out the datasheet
Heat Sink Thermal Tape - 3M 8810 - 80mm x 80mm (0:13)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.