Alcohol sensor is semiconductor sensor for alcohol detection. It has good sensitivity and fast response to alcohol, suitable for portable alcohol detector.
Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~120 mA (heater on)
Detection Gas: Alcohol
Concentration: 20-1000ppm Alcohol
Interface: 1 TTL compatible input (SEL), 1 TTL compatible output (DAT)
Heater Voltage: 0.9V ± 0.1V AC or DC
Heater Current: 120±20mA
Alcohol level over-limit alarm
Stand-alone/background sensing device
Environmental monitoring equipment
Please visit our wiki for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
More information about gas sensor, please refer to this manual.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.