Gravity Starter Kit includes a DFRduino UNO R3 microcontroller, which functions exactly the same as Arduino UNO, and 12 most popular and interesting electric components and sensors. With the IO expansion shield, sensors can be connected directly onto the board without jumper wires or bread board. Sensors in the kit belongs to DFRobot’s Gravity Series. These sensor are built highly modularized and interact with microcontrollers with 3-pin pinhead. Moreover, Different types of sensors can be easily identified by the logo printed on the back of the PCB board. All components included in the kit are fully compatible with Arduino microcontrollers. With Gravity Starter Kit, making your project will just be as simple as building blocks.
Gravity Starter Kit is also provided with tutorial, which aims to help Arduino learners understand Arduino programming. The tutorial goes through the installation of the software, the Arduino IDE, and its programming language, then teach you how to build electric circuit, how to use different electric components and their signaling. It also includes instruction for building projects from lighting up an LED to eventually use multiple components to make a real project such as “Fire Alarm” or “Weather Station". The tutorial is full of graph and is written in a simply way that anyone could build their own project using Gravity Starter Kit with no difficulty.
Tutorial Content List:
- An Introduction to Arduino
- How Does A Device “Think”?
- Analog and Digital Signals
- Project 1. Make an LED Blink
- Project 2. Sensor Light
- Project 3. Mini Lamp
- Project 4. Sound Activated LED
- Project 5. Fading LED
- Project 6. Light Regulator
- Project 7. Open Sesame!
- Project 8. Pandora's Box
- Microcontroller: DFRduino UNO R3
- Power Supply: 6*AA Batteries or 6-12V AC power adapter
- Dimension: 220cm * 165cm * 65 cm
- Weight: 300g
- DFR0216 DFRduino UNO R3 x1
- DFR0265 Gravity: IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7.1 x1
- DFR0031-R Gravity: Digital Piranha LED Module-Red x 1
- DFR0031-G Gravity: Digital Piranha LED Module - Green x 1
- DFR0031-B Gravity: Digital piranha LED module-Blue x 1
- DFR0029 Gravity: Digital Push Button (Yellow) x 1
- DFR0026 Gravity: Analog Ambient Light Sensor x 1
- DFR0034 Gravity: Analog Sound Sensor x 1
- DFR0054 Gravity: Analog Rotation Sensor V1 x1
- DFR0032 Gravity: Digital Buzzer Module x 1
- SEN0018 Digital Infrared Motion Sensor x 1
- DFR0028 Gravity: Digital Tilt Sensor for Arduino V2 x 1
- SEN0019 Adjustable Infrared Distance Sensor x 1
- SER0006 9g micro servo (1.6kg) x 1
- FIT0141 6xAA Battery Holder with DC2.1 Power Jack x 1
- FIT0056 USB Cable A-B for Arduino x 1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.