The S1315F SMD IC is a small form factor 65-channel GPS module solution intended for a broad range of OEM products, where fast and easy system integration and minimal development risk is required. You only need to provide DC power of 3.0V to 3.6V and GPS signal; the S1315F will output navigation solution in standard NMEA-0183 protocol format.
We found quite a few of these on our last Inventory Day, but we don’t actually use them on any of our boards. We have made them available at a drastically reduced price for anyone who could possibly use one of these handy little ICs.
Note: Since this product belongs to our “Ding & Dent” category, once we are out of stock, we will not carry it again. Get them while you can!
- 65-Channel GPS L1 C/A Code
- Perform 8 million time-frequency hypothesis testing per second
- Open sky hot start 1 sec
- Open sky cold start 29 sec
- Cold start sensitivity -148dBm
- Tracking sensitivity -161dBm
- Multipath detection and suppression
- Accuracy 2.5m CEP
- Maximum update rate 10Hz
- Tracking current ~28mA
- Supports active and passive antenna
- Firmware customizable
- Operating temperature -40 ~ +85oC
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.