- Begin With the Basics - Learn about static electricity and how to make magnets and solenoids. Find out about direct current and alternating current. Then learn about electrical circuits that use batteries and lamps.
- Basic Electronic Components - Find out how switches, relays, meters, resistor, capacitors, transformers are used.
- Diodes and Transistors - These components are they key ingredients to modern electronic circuits. Find out what they do and how they work.
- Integrated Circuits - From dozens to many thousands of electronic components can be formed on tiny chips of silicon.
- Digital Integrated Circuits - Learn the basics about digital logic gates using switches and transformers.
- Linear Integrated Circuits - Linear circuits respond to only the presence or absences of voltage. Linear circuits respond to a wide range of voltages giving them many applications.
- Circuit Assembly Tips - Learn how to use electronic components to make temporary circuits and permanent circuits using wire and solder.
- 100 Electronic Circuits - Now you're ready to build any or even all of the 100 tested and working circuits included in the book. The categories of circuits include basic, photonic, digital, and linear.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.