Mainly used in air conditioner louver, small cooling and heating fan etc. Stable and all technic parameters are qualified for national electronic standard of SJ/T10689-95.
On-board ULN2003A chipset
On-board 4-way indicator light
On-board XH-5P socket
Compatible with Arduino
Rated Voltage: DC 5V
Number of Pole: 4
Speed Variation Ratio: 1/64
Stride Angle: 5.625°/64
DC Resistance: 200Ω ± 7%(25°C)
Idle In-traction Frequency: > 600Hz
Idle Out-traction Frequency: > 1000Hz
In-traction Torque: > 34.3mN.m(120Hz)
Self-positioning Tor: > 34.3mN.m
Insulated Resistance: > 10MΩ(500V)
Insulated Electricity Power: 600VAC/1mA/1s
Insulation Grade: A
Rise in Temperature: < 40K(120Hz)
Noise: < 40dB(120Hz, No load, 10cm)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.