If you need to program a bunch of ATmega328P chips or other 28-pin DIP AVR you'll know that it's a pain to plug them all into an Arduino, flash them, and take them out again to use in your circuit.
This breakout takes all the pain away!
Drop your ATmega into the socket, click the lever down, and it's firmly held in place while you program it. Click the lever back up, lift out the ATmega, and you're done. Soooo easy.
But we didn't stop there. We even fitted a 16MHz crystal, a reset button, and an LED on pin D13 so that you can load sketches and run them right on the breakout board before you transfer the MCU into your project.
It also has M3 mounting holes on all corners, so that you can firmly mount it on a base for frequent use such as on a production line.
- 28-pin ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket
- 2x3 pin ICSP header
- 1x6 pin serial header
- Power source selection jumper
- Blue power LED
- Red D13 LED
- 16MHz crystal
- Reset button
- AVR28ZIF (6)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.