Plugs into a USB port on your computer and provides you with a hardware serial interface: perfect for giving your home-brew Arduino-compatible projects a USB interface compatible with the Arduino IDE.
Provides a 6-way female connector with pinout matching the popular FTDI cable. Just plug it into a header intended for an FTDI connection, and you're good to go.
But this board is so much more than just a USB to serial adapter: it's actually a really useful general purpose breakout for the ATmega16u2 MCU! We've included headers along the edge of the PCB for the rest of the I/O pins, so you can re-flash the board with whatever firmware you like and use it as a general purpose 16u2 development board.
- Provides virtual serial port on USB connection
- Micro USB socket
- 6-pin header matching FTDI cable pinout
- jumper-selectable 3.3V and 5V operation
- Breakouts for all ATmega16u2 I/O pins
- Power, TX, and RX activity LEDs
- Supplied with Micro USB cable
- USBSERIAL (72)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.