Connects to your Arduino or other microcontroller project and makes sure it keeps running by watching for a “heartbeat” signal. If the signal stops, the watchdog uses the microcontroller reset line to kick it back into life. Ideal for projects that are mounted in hard-to-reach places and need to keep running with long term reliability. Selectable 5 minute or 1 minute timeout interval.
- Watches for microcontroller activity
- Resets your project if it locks up or stops responding
- 5 minute (default) or 1 minute timeout interval
- Green LED to show heartbeat activity
- Red LED to show watchdog timeout
- Dimensions 22mm x 15mm x 4mm
- DOG (12)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.