Easily connect the 128x128 Pixel OLED Module to your Raspberry Pi using this handy expansion board.
It even includes breakouts for Raspberry Pi I/O lines and a prototyping area for you to add your own parts, so you can build a tiny self-contained Raspberry Pi project with a screen.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model A, Model B and Model B+.
- Top header and mechanical mounting holes for direct mounting of OLED module
- Angled header for remote mounting with ribbon cable
- Raspberry Pi I/O breakouts
- Prototyping area
- PISC (8)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.