Light up your Arduino and Raspberry Pi display needs with this high resolution, full colour OLED display module! Perfect for graphics, gauges, graphs, even make your own interactive display.
- 16,384 full colour RGB pixels in a 128 x 128 format.
- Rear mounted MicroSD card, accessible directly on the Arduino.
- Active display area 28.8 x 26.8 mm, (1.5 inch diagonal.)
- Removable mounting tabs with "wings" where you can mount optional LEDs and buttons.
- Simple interface with Arduino compatible library, graphics and text functions plus examples.
- OLED Shield LCD Adaptor for Eleven and compatible boards
- OLED Stick LCD Adaptor for LeoStick
- PiScreen LCD Adaptor for Raspberry Pi
- OLED128 QuickStart Guide for Arduino
- OLED 128 QuickStart Guide for Raspberry Pi
- OLED128 LED & switch wing guide
- FTOLED Arduino Library & FTOLED Wiki
- Discuss in the forum
- Hardware schematic PDF
- Dimensioned drawing PDF (original Inkscape SVG file)
- Controller datasheet (SSD1351)
- Design files
|Power Supply Voltage (VCC)||3.3V-5.5V. Recommended 5V.|
|Logic Input Voltage (logic pins)||3.3V and 5V logic compatible (independent of VCC.)|
|Absolute Maximum Voltage||
7V (VCC or any digital input pin.)
|Digital Output (MISO pin from Micro SD slot)||
Unlike LCD displays, OLED displays use less power the less pixels are lit up.
Measurements taken with VCC = 5V, room temperature, default brightness and contrast settings.
|Current Consumption||Power Consumption|
|"fonts_demo" example sketch||26mA||130mW|
|"lorem_ipsum" example sketch||72mA||360mW|
|"sprite" example sketch||7mA||35mW|
- OLED128 (56)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Rotate Raspberry Pi Video Display / Screen
Like many things in the Raspberry Pi ecosystem, functions such as rotating the display output can be a little unintuitive at first. Or perhaps you’re not sure how to get rid of that annoying black outline on your screen. So, we’ve put tog...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Character Displays with Particle
Crunching numbers is fine, but sometimes you really need to visualise what’s going on in the tiny brain of your Photon. There are numerous different ways to visualise data or text on a microcontroller from binary LEDs, to HDMI displays, however...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.