Connect the 128x128 pixel OLED module to your Arduino-compatible board for a tiny, handy display with a joystick input and piezo sound output!
The module can be plugged in directly on top of the shield, or connected via the supplied cable for remote mounting.
The top of the shield features an analog joystick that you can use to select menu items on the LCD, play games, move a cursor, or whatever else you can think of. The joystick button is connected to digital pin 6, and the X & Y position inputs are connected to analog pins A2 & A3.
Underneath the shield is a piezo speaker connected to Arduino digital pin 9, which is PWM-capable so that you can play tones on the shield.
By combining an OLED, a joystick, and a piezo module all together on your Arduino, you can even create your own games!
- OLED Shield Quickstart Guide (for getting started)
- OLED Shield Customisation Guide (for advanced users)
- Discuss on the forum
- Design files
- OLSH (105)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.