DFRobot FireBeetle series is the low-power consumption micro-controller intentionally designed for Internet of Things (IoT). The series micro-controllers aims at IoT node of low-power consumption, attending to build the IoT hardware platform quickly and conveniently. There are three types of FireBeetle, containing Boards (main control), Covers (expansion boards) and related Accessories.
FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield is an adapter for Gravity sensors and modules. With this shield, you can achieve convenient connection between Gravity sensors and FireBeetles. Every sensor will have its independent power pins.
FireBeetle Gravity I/O Expansion Shield
Note: Please pay attention that the working voltage is 3.3V only. (Red pins)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.