This is the FadeCandy from Adafruit, a USB controlled LED driver with on-board dithering to help illuminate your Neopixel project. Even though the FadeCandy was designed to be used alongside of the NeoPixel Line the driver also works with most WS2811/12 LEDs. This little board has been designed to help both beginners and the advanced LED techie!
Eight outputs line the bottom of the FadeCandy to provide you with a way to support up to 512 LEDs total assigned to each output in eight strips of 64 LEDs each. Thanks to the firmware each driver utilizes a unique built in dithering algorithm to help in color correction to make the light from each WS2812 apear and move and fade smoothly.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.