- Directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Add-on micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files and accessed via the SD Library.
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno as well as Mega (2560).
- The Wiznet W5200 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
- Aluminum alloy radiator to release excessive heat
- Home network device: set top box, PVR, digital media center
- Serial Ethernet: access control system, LED display, wireless AP repeater, etc.
- Parallel Ethernet: POS machine or hand-held printer, copier
- USB Ethernet: storage devices, network printers
- Security Systems: Network Camera
- Monitoring equipment
- Embedded Server
- Working voltage: 5v
- Ethernet socket
- Support Micro SD card reading / writing
- Ethernet and SD card sharing the SPI interface, only one function per i
- Standard size Arduino compatible controller, while supporting Arduino Mega Series
- Size: 70x55x30mm
DFRduino Ethernet Shield for Arduino - W5200 *1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.