Note: This product is expected to be shipped at February of 2017.
The ESP32 WiFi and Bluetooth chip is the latest generation of Espressif products. It has a dual-core 32-bit MCU, which integrates WiFi HT40 and Bluetooth/BLE 4.2 technology inside.
Compared to the ESP8266 (the previous generation), the ESP32 has a significant performance improvement. It is equipped with a high-performance dual-core Tensilica LX6 MCU. One core handles high speed connection and the other for standalone application development. The dual-core MCU has a 240 MHz frequency and a computing power of 600 DMIPS.
In addition, it supports Wi-Fi HT40, Classic Bluetooth/BLE 4.2, and more GPIO resources.
ESP32 chip integrates a wealth of hardware peripherals, including capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low noise sensor amplifiers, SD card interfaces, Ethernet interfaces, high-speed SDIO / SPI, UART, I2S and I2C, etc.
CPU and Memory
• Xtensa® Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessors, up to 600 DMIPS
• 448 KByte ROM
• 520 KByte SRAM
• 16 KByte SRAM in RTC
• QSPI Flash/SRAM, up to 4 x 16 MBytes
• Power supply: 2.2 V to 3.6 V
Clocks and Timers
• Internal 8 MHz oscillator with calibration
• Internal RC oscillator with calibration
• External 2 MHz to 40 MHz crystal oscillator
• External 32 kHz crystal oscillator for RTC with calibration
• Two timer groups, including 2 x 64-bit timers and 1 x main watchdog in each group
• RTC timer with sub-second accuracy
• RTC watchdog
Advanced Peripheral Interfaces
• 12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
• 2 × 8-bit D/A converters
• 10 × touch sensors
• Temperature sensor
• 4 × SPI
• 2 × I2S
• 2 × I2C
• 3 × UART
• 1 host (SD/eMMC/SDIO)
• 1 slave (SDIO/SPI)
• Ethernet MAC interface with dedicated DMA and IEEE 1588 support
• CAN 2.0
• IR (TX/RX)
• Motor PWM
• LED PWM up to 16 channels
• Hall sensor
• Ultra low power analog pre-amplifier
• SDK Firmware for fast on-line programming
• Open source toolchains based on GCC
Operating Temperature Range: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
Package size: 18mm x 25mm x 3mm
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.