EL inverters allow you to drive EL (electroluminescent) wires. This particular EL inverter accepts a 12 VDC wall adapter. The output is terminated with a JST PH connector, so it plugs directly into the input on the EL Escudo or EL Sequencer board. You can drive EL wires with them directly, but you may need to re-terminate them. There is also a small switch on the side which allows you to switch between ‘on’, ‘off’, and ‘blink’ settings.
Note: These should be good to drive 10-15m worth of EL wire.
(The video states they are 6 foot in length, but they are actually 10 feet in length)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.