This EeonTex fabric is a conductive, nonwoven microfiber for use in e-textiles as well as electromagnetic and resistive heating applications. Each sheet of the EeonTex Conductive Fabric is pre-cut into 12 inch by 13 inch sheets about 0.8mm thick. This fabric is very versatile and perfect for anyone interested in wearables and e-textiles.
EeonTex Conductive Fabric is highly conductive with a tunable surface resistivity of 8 Ohm/sq to 105 Ohm/sq. Additionally, it is extremely durable with a tensile strength of >450N and a tear resistance of 12N.
- Filament Blend: Polyester/Nylon 6 (70/30)
- Web Bonding: 170g/m²
- Thickness: 0.80mm
- Sheet Size: 12"x13" (304.8 x 330.2mm)
- Tensile Strength: >450N
- Elongation at Break: 40%
- Tear Resistance: 12N
- Surface Resistivity: Tunable from 8 to 105 Ohm/sq
- Datasheet (NW170-PI-20)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.