- True 5 1/2. digits resolution
- 123 rdgs/s Maximum Reading Speed
- 0.015% accuracy of DC Voltage
- Command compatibility: Replace mainstream DMM randomly via the compatibility of their command
- Patented Any Sensor test capability
- 256x64 pixels LCD display, to support multi-display and screen menu
- Connectivity: USB Device
- V DC 200mV - 1000V 0.015% Rdg + 0.003% Range
- V AC RMS 200mV - 750V, 0.20% Rdg + 0.05% Range
- A DC 200uA - 10A 0.055% Rdg + 0.005% Range
- A AC 20mA - 10A 0.30% Rdg + 0.10% Range
- Resistance 2 Wire & 4 Wire 200ohm - 100Mohm
- Capacitance 2nF - 10000µF
- Diode 2.4V
- Continuity 2kohm
- Frequency & Period 200mV - 750V
- Maths Functions "Pass/Fail" Limit Test, Standard Deviation, Histogram, Relatively, Null, MaxlMin/Avg, dBm, dB
- Other Functions Built-in 10 groups of configuration storage,10 groups of configuration storage of any sensor, 2048 historical reading data record and check, 10 groups of historical datum storage, Exterior trigger input and VMC output, Reading hold. Single trigger
- Display Multi-display, Menu, Multi-language help and Waveform display
- Safety CAT I 1000V/CAT II 600V
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our Rigol DP-832 Power Supply Review
The Rigol DP-832 is a 3-channel, benchtop power supply suitable for a serious maker, makerspace or product developer. In this video I'll take you on a tour of the supply's operation and give my two cents on things I like and dislike. Ke...
- Our Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope Review
The quality and features in entry-level 'scopes has made a huge jump in recent years - In a nutshell, the 4-channel Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope delivers tremendous bang for your buck. The DS1054Z is so well outfitted, I'd be happy if...
- Join the new age with a Mooshimeter
The multimeter is one of the essential tools in your electronics toolkit. These battery operated devices combine several measurement functions into one easy to use device. You can get Analog or Digital multimeters, each displaying your measurements i...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.