he Disposable ECG electrode is used for ECG or other biopotential measurements. It is composed of 12 adhesive electrodes, using nonwoven fabric material - a kind of breathable paper - cotton or PE and foam with medical hypoallergenic adhesive.
This ECG electrode has a high viscosity, so it can adhere to your skin directly. The snap-on connector can be pushed on or removed from the electrode lead easily. It can be used as spare part for the Arduino Analog Heart Rate (ECG) Monitor Sensor. For ECG electrode placement, please check the Heart Rate (ECG) sensor wiki page.
1. This product should be stored in a cool dry place
2. This product must be used within 10 days after opening packaging
3. This product is not disinfected and should not be used internally
4. Users with sensitive skin should use with caution
5. This product is valid for two years from the date of manufacture.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.