DE-LIDAR TF01 is a unidirectional laser rangefinder, which based on ToF (Time of Flight) technology. It is comprised of particular optical and electrical devices that makes it stable, high sensitivity and high precision.
ToF is the abbreviation for Time of Flight. This is a distance measurement method that measure the time that it takes for an object. The distance value between object and sensor is easy to get by calculating the time difference or phase difference between emission and reflection, so does the in-depth information.
Figure 1: TF01 Optical Stimulation Light Path
Table 1: Optical Properties
Note: This is a pre-order product. We will start the delivery one month later from the date you place the order.
DE-LIDAR TF01 Laser Rangefinder (10m) x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.