This 14.8-Volt DC framework miniature solenoid is for instantaneous power work and great for projects! These types of solenoid are often used for small automation system,can be used as a remote control etc. However, they work great for almost any project requiring a DC solenoid.
- Easily fixed and connected
- Low friction to ensure high efficiency and extend the life of
- Simple and reliable design
- Vending machines, ticket vending machines,money exchange machine
- Office equipment: fax machines, punch card machines, copiers, typewriters, cash registers, plotters
- Transport equipment: automatic door locks, safety belt lock, automotive solenoid valve, parking facilities
- Appliances: tape recorder, video recorder, keyboard, automatic knitting machine, karaoke machine
- Other: packaging machine, robot, farming equipment, stamping equipment, alarm, water solenoid valve
- Operation temperature: -5°C to 40°C , the solenoid valve will not solidification.
- Operating humidity: 45% to 85%, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 75°C in between, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 95%, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.