Cubelets are powered by 3.2V LiFePO4 batteries, which can’t be charged with just any charger. This is the battery charger that you’ll need for the Cubelets Battery Block. It can charge both batteries at once and includes adapters for both 120 to 240VAC home and 12VDC automotive use!
A built-in microprocessor automatically shuts down when batteries are fully charged. Charge 1 to 2 RCR123A from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. Built-in circuit provides thermal protection, overcharge protection, short-circuit protection, mechanical. and electrical protection against reversal polarity, and defective battery identification.
Note: Only use this unit to charge LiFePO4 batteries.
Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 1"
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.