Standard ‘Watch’ or Real-Time-Clock crystal. 32.768kHz means it is precisely half of a 16-bit counter. Start counting at 0x8000 (or 32768). When the counter rolls over from 65535 to 0, then you know that exactly one second has passed. Reset the interrupt, reset the counter, and start counting again! Rated at 12.5pF load capacitance, 35K ohm max (18K ohm typical) series resistance, and +/- 20ppm stability. Small cylinder package.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.