The output of the three sensors measuring x, y and z components of the magnetic field, together with the pitch and roll data can be used to calculate the target motion status, each of these components also supports raw data output. The CMPS11 module requires a power supply of 3.6 - 5v and a nominal 25mA of current. Support or I2C serial communication interface.
- Balancing robots
- Indoor inertial navigation
- Human–computer Interaction (HCI)
- Voltage - 3.6v-5v
- Current - 35mA Typ.
- Resolution - 0.1 Degree
- Accuracy - Better than 2%. after calibration
- Signal levels - 3.3v, 5v tolerant
- I2C mode - up to 100khz
- Serial mode - 9600, 19200, 38400 baud
- Weight : 10g
- Size: 24.5 x 18.5 x 4.5mm
- CMPS11-Tilt Compensated Magnetic Compass x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.