The Circuit Scribe Maker Classroom Kit is the ultimate way to engage 10-30 students in groups of 1 to 3 with fun and intuitive electronic concepts. It includes 10 Maker Kits + accessories, as well as 5 extra pens and workbooks. Step into the world that is Circuit Scribe and discover the incredible learning experience that comes from drawing your own circuits to connect resistors, capacitors, transistors, potentiometers, LEDs, and more.
With the Classroom Kit, you can create timing based circuits, alarms, optical tripwires, strobes, games, and anything else you can imagine with Circuit Scribe, it's the perfect way to engage young minds with electronics!
What's in the Box:
10 x Maker Kits + accessories, 5 extra pens and workbooks.
Each Maker Kit includes:
- 9V Battery adapter with 9V battery
- x2 Bi-LED
- SPST Switch
- NPN Transistor
- 2-Pin Adapter with 5x resistors (100, 1k, 10k, 100k and 1M ohm), 2x capacitors (0.1uF, 1.0uF), and one photoresistor (10k ohms)
- Potentiometer – 10k ohms
- RGB LED
- Light Sensor
- Conductive Ink Pen
- Circuit Stencil
- Jumper Sticker Sheet
- Steel sheet
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Circuit Scribe for Educators
Educators everywhere are lining up to have the most recent, high-tech teaching tools to introduce STEM learning in the classroom. With the rate that modern technology is advancing, educators can often feel overwhelmed with the sheer number of choices...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
What a glorious time we live in, where, as technology continues to evolve, so too does the ability to learn more about it and get hands on with concepts that would otherwise be out of reach, especially for young minds. Today, we’re going to tak...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.