Make almost any surface glow, sense, or interact with Chibitronics circuit stickers!
Circuit stickers are an imaginative and easy way to make fun electronics projects without coding, soldering, or maker experience. Just stick your circuit sticker onto a surface and add a battery to get a unique project that reps your maker spirit. You can even connect stickers with conductive materials like copper tape or even conductive paint to create elaborate designs and art projects.
The stickers are super lightweight, thin, and flexible. They're perfect for educators, artists, and novices and are a great introduction into the world of electronics.
This is the Chibitronics Starter Kit. It contains:
- 12 LED stickers in total (6 white, 2 yellow, 2 red and 2 blue)
- 1 roll of copper tape (5 meters)
- 2 CR2032 coin cell batteries
- 2 small binder clips
- 1 swatch of conductive plastic
- 1 copy of the "Circuit Sticker Sketchbook" by Jie Qi, an introductory guide to using circuit stickers.
Chibitronics is collaboration between bunnie Huang and Jie Qi . Jie is a PhD student at the MIT Media Lab and her research is all about combining arts and crafts with electronics and programming. bunnie is the Director of Studio Kosagi and a hacker who designs and manufactures hardware.
Note: As of Thursday, November 5th 2015, we are now selling the new version of the Chibitronics Starter Kit. This now comes with 6 white, 2 yellow, 2 red and 2 blue LEDs.
For product support for all Chibitronics products, click here!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.