Whaddya got a screw loose or something?
This 3/8" to 1/4" Adapter Screw is super handy if you're building projects that connect to a tripod or a camera. It's a simple fix for getting a tripod with a 1/4" machine screw fastened onto a camera with a 3/8" thread nut.
It's also very handy when 3D printing an enclosure that will connect to a camera/tripod because you can make a 3/8" hole and then glue this in. That way you get nice strong steel threads and aren't relying on your 3D print to match nicely with a 1/4" mount.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.