A clear laser-cut acrylic case kit for the Bus Pirate v4. This case is designed to be simple, cheap, and easy to assemble. The Bus Pirate PCB is sandwiched between two laser-cut acrylic sheets, and the whole assembly is held together with aluminum screws and standoffs.
WARNING: This fits the earlier Bus Pirate v4 models which comes in the non-Sick of Beige PCBs.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.