This is a breakout board for Nordic’s nRF24LU1+ system-on-chip wireless transceiver. The nRF24LU1+ features a fully integrated USB 2.0 compliant device controller, which allows for a very compact wireless USB dongle. The nRF24LU1+ is compatible with our nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz RF transceivers as well. Additional features include an 8-bit application microcontroller, 32 kB flash memory, 6 GPIO pins, SPI and UART support, and up to 2Mbps on air data rates.
This breakout board includes all parts as shown in the pictures. The included antenna connector is an RP-SMA, see the related items below for compatible antennas. The board also includes a 3.3VDC voltage regulator, and all necessary supporting components. A mini-B USB connector is also populated on the board, allowing you to take full advantage of the nRF24LU1+’s USB 2.0 support.
- All necessary components to make full use of the nRF24LU1+
- Worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band operation
- Up to 2 Mbps on air data rate
- Full speed USB 2.0 compliant device controller
- External ?60ppm 16MHz crystal
- Enhanced ShockBurstTM hardware link layer
- On air compatible with nRF24LE1, LU1, L01+, L01, nRF2401A,
02, E1 and E2
- Up to 12 Mbps USB transfer rate
- 2 control, 10 bulk/interrupt and 2 ISO endpoints
- Enhanced 8-bit 8051 compatible microcontroller
- 6 general purpose digital input/output pins
- Hardware SPI and UART
- 3 16-bit timers/counters
- Supports flash programming and upgrades over USB
- Board: 1.45x0.8" (1.79x0.8" with RP-SMA and USB connectors)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.