This is a basic 16 character by 2 line display. Black text on Green background. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset (datasheet). Interface code is freely available. You will need ~11 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen. Includes LED backlight.
Dimensions: 3.15" x 1.425"
Documentation and Resources:
- Keypad entry to caravan using Arduino
I used to sleep in a caravan on my grandparent's property and as amenities were inside the house I had to go in and out of it quite regularly. I got sick of fumbling around with keys to go in and out of my caravan, so this project uses an Arduino Micro, 3x4 keypad, LCD and an electric door strike to unlock the caravan door. ...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.