Do you need to precisely dispense amounts of liquid for your preferred beverage? If so this could be the pump for you. This is the Bartendro Dispenser from Party Robotics, an ingeniously designed peristaltic pump and controller that can be used to dispense liquids with milliliter accuracy and can be used in a stand alone system or with a router and other pumps for a more complex liquid dispensing system. This peristaltic pump works through positive displacement, two rollers are attached to a single motor that spins around a Norprene® tube pinching it closed to force your beverage liquid to be pumped through. With this method you won’t need to worry about your liquid flowing through any moving parts, it will bypass the need for flow meters, and you will be able to meter the amounts of beverage liquid independent of viscosity and density.
Unlike most peristaltic pumps, the Bartendro Dispenser comes equipped with a controller board (driven by the reliable ATMega168), RJ45 and liquid level sensor connectors, and even a few WS2801 RGB LEDs just to make your drink provider all the more pretty.
The only things that the Bartendro really need to get going is a bit of motor power (minumum of 12V, max 24V), logic power, and serial communication all of which are supplied over the RJ45 jack found on the back of the board. Basically all you need to do is form a serial communication with this board via Arduino, Raspberry Pi, pcDuino, or any other development board of those natures and you will be good to start pouring!
Note: The Bartendro Dispenser is NOT intended for medical use.
- Max Flow rate: 700mL/ min
- Minimum Motor Voltage (Vin): 12V
- Motor Voltage (Vin): 24V
- Minimum Dispense Volume: 0.5mL if using PWM
- Repeatability: 1mL or better
- Current Consumption at 24V: up to 500mA while dispensing
- Max Vertical Tubing Length: about 10ft
- Max Length of Serial Connection: 10ft
- Tube Life: 500 Hours
- Food Safe
- 1x Bartendro Dispenser
- 1x 5ft Clear Tygon S3™ Tubing
- 2x Compression Nut
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.